Saturday, August 11, 2012

Today I accomplished:

1. Cooking three meals a day for four individuals 2. Changing four sets of sheets on four beds 3. Vacuuming house 4. Visiting the humane society and falling in love with some puppies I couldn’t bring home 5. Baked pink lemonade cupcakes for Sunday school snacks tomorrow. P.S. Pink Lemonade cupcakes are gross. 6. Handed peptol bismol to an individual and prayed she didn’t throw up. 7. Got told I remind someone of their mother and secretly chuckled to myself that maybe I am doing things right after all. 8. Went shopping for bread. Forgot petty cash. Went shopping for bread again. LOL. Welcome to my domestic life. I would never do this on my own, its amazing that under $10/hour spurs me into a fit of domesticity. I will wake up, and do it all over tomorrow.

No comments: