Monday, January 12, 2009

In other Monday news...

I found out that I will now have two tutees with College House so that's exciting. My school was on the (local) news. You can read the transcript and see some pictures here. After school activities were cancelled today due to the weather. This never happens folks. It's bad out there. As of this writing, it is no longer snowing but the wind is blowing so hard, that it is actually blowing snow off the ground and onto the roads, affecting visibility. It's a good day to curl up under two or three covers with a book and drift off to dreamland until reality hits tomorrow morning. That sounds like its going to be my night. Also, I'm really sore in the shoulders from yoga yesterday, but it feels relatively good. Must do yoga more often. just a note to self...

No comments: