Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ghostly Relationships



I'm thinking a lot about sixth grade and relationships. In two entirely different contexts. And this is what comes to mind. Remember this? It was about sixth grade that I watched this scene in total awe, thinking I want this to happen to me and this song rocks! Why can't a boy appear out of no where and pretend to show an interest in me when no one else does? And of course, that's none other than Devon Sawa, preteen heartthrob of the nineties. That's right bit&*#@! I said NINETIES!!! Eat my dirt I'm old.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Did you just put a Casper vid on your blog? That's okay, you don't have any Barbie commercials on yours either.

Jennrose2020 said...

Yes, yes I did. And what you going to do about it? Huh? Huh? Come and get me Biotch! LOL. I can put what ever I want on my blog. Hahaha. And no, you won't find any barbie commercials on mine either! LOL. BTW, Casper is amazing. Just sayin'.