Monday, October 8, 2012

Another Pinterest Update

Source: imgfave.com via Mandy on Pinterest


Because they are a lot easier to do than actually writing something, and I do actually believe a lot of what I find here. They are just good reminders of how to live the life I want to live. I've been stressed out lately, a lot having to do with my recent break-up, and a lot having to do with my new job, but mostly I think I just need to start taking better care of myself. I started out yesterday by taking the day off and going to get a massage and doing a Yoga class at the Y. I need that. Boy, did I ever need that. It reminded me that I need to do this more often. Remind myself to breathe and stop doing what's not important and start doing what is important. Self-care. Doing what's right for me and not what's right for someone else, despite my current profession. It's a process. Here's part of my journey.

No comments: