Sunday, October 5, 2008

Why am I not a normal 20-something?

The roommates are socializing downstairs on what seems to be a "normal" Saturday night and I want no part of it. It's not that I want to sleep; I just want to listen to music and look over my week plan and do generally introverted and bookish and computer-ish anti-social activities and have some "me time."

Is that so bad?

Why should I worry that the roommates will look down on me later for not hanging out with them on this prime weekend morning? Why should I care?

Why won't I let my anxiety SHUT UP already?

That's just the beginning.

Also, Jason Mraz and eMusic.com rocks my world just about now.

1 comment:

Emmy said...

So, I also feel like this, but I think 'normal' is overrated. Also, re: your comment on my blog. Geez, you are SO PUSHY nowadays. LOL.