Sunday, November 15, 2009

Things to blog about

Every now and then, I get inspired to blog about things that matter but with no time to actually do so. Here is a list of things I've been thinking about writing a post about. I might come back to this later.

1. Single-sex education and why I think it's the way to go for most students in the middle grades.
2. Making it work
3. The phenomenon of the Quarterlife Crisis
4. Dating and lack there of for many 20 somethings (and why it doesn't matter)
5. Reading
6. My role as a young professional in a school
7. Holidays
8. The passing of time
9. Another year
10. Is it 2010 ALREADY?

That should suffice for now?

What's on your mind lately?

2 comments:

The Un-Nester said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I think all of those are very good topics. Of course, you know...the QLC phenomenon is one I struggle with as well!

I'm mostly thinking about the holidays, family, finances, maintaining PATIENCE at work, working toward my future goals, how to really open up and put myself out there instead of being so private,....oh my, this list is getting long and actually could keep going!!!

Valerie said...

Tigers and elephants, Rudyard Kipling jungle-style...