Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another one where I answer some questions...

Saturday 9: Closer to Home

1. Where did you grow up? Where do you consider home?

A little town called Decatur, southeast of Atlanta, GA.

2. If you could paint your car any color with no loss in value, what color would it be?

Either Lilac purple or lime green, LOL

3. What do you think comes after death?

Not really sure. Probably nothing but the ground as far as I'm concerned, but I'd like to believe there is more...

4. Name a TV show that should NOT be renewed for another season.


As much as it pains me to say it, GLEE should quit while it's ahead...

5. If you could have a free subscription to any online service, which would you like to have?

Hmmmm....I loved Netflix when I was living in the states...so a free year of Netflix would be AWESOME!

6. Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?


Ha! I'm 29 as of last Thursday, and when I was younger I did think I'd be in a MUCH different place by now. But no regrets. I'm happy with all that has happened in my life and the choices I have made...

7. What did you want to be when you grew up?


I wanted to be a doctor...

8. If you were to suddenly become famous, and were forced to change names, what would you choose as your stage name?

This one will take some thought...give it a few days...

9. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child?


ALL OF THE RAMONA BOOKS!!! (They were awesome!)

No comments: