Friday, June 17, 2011

It's Friday, so that means I have to fill in the blanks...

Again, from SOCIAL WORKER MOM, an awesome blog I read.



1. The last movie I saw was COMPANY with Neil Patrick Harris and Patti Lupone among others to feed my musical addiction. Before that, it was BRIDESMAIDS, which was awesomely funny.

2. I want to finally feel at peace with myself and what I am doing with my life. And not feel like I have to be "producing" all the time and can just feel comfortable enough to just "be."

3. Surprises are
nice, or scary, depending on the surprise.

4. The best accessory is a man that is half your age. LOL. J/K. I'm not really an accessory person. I do like a nice pair of earrings or a nice pendant.


5. My favorite warm drink is PEPPERMINT TEA.

6. My favorite cold drink is

ICED BLACK TEA, unsweetened maybe with a little splenda and a lemon slice.

7. Currently loving the fact that
I am moving back to my college town in August!

No comments: