Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's not Friday yet...

...but I haven't blogged in a while, and it's time for another Fill in the Blank! Taken from The Little Things We Do.



1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) I am definitely a night owl. I can do mornings, just from the functionality of being and working as a teacher in a past life. LOL. But I definitely hit a slump where I just need a nap at 4pm (probably a carryover from my teaching days) and I definitely come alive at 11pm and could be up all night if I didn't have to go to work the next morning. I definitely enjoy a good sleep in (10am at the latest, but so luxurious) when I do get that chance.

2. My favorite Pandora stations are my current "Glee" station, Nelly McKay, and my Country/Folk station. I will probably go through a phase in about a week where I clear that out and start a whole new obsession, because I am just that ADHD when it comes to music. I'm all over the place.

3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are any of my Broadway musical show tunes albums and any Beatles song. I'm also a big fan of good audio books and talk radio for long road trips or sitting in traffic. Makes the time seriously fly.

4. My favorite pattern is polka-dots, when I do patterns. I'm not really a huge pattern girl though. Much more into solids and abstracts. My comforter is solid on one side and kind of paint splotchy on the other.

5. My favorite perfume is my soap, which is either Dove or Olay's ribbons stuff with shea butter in the purple container. It makes my shower look pretty because it's purple. LOL. I'm not really a big perfume wearer, and never really have been. I also can't see myself being into it anytime soon.

6. Rules are made to keep us safe. What can I say. I guess I always will be a kindergarten teacher at heart.

7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is anything said with a sarcastic overtone or laughter. I laugh way too much to keep myself sane, and mostly at inappropriate times. Working on it though!

No comments: