Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Well, I did it...

...I'm a full time student again, and I kinda love it. Doesn't mean I'll be making a significant amount of money anytime soon, but it does mean I will be finished with my Speech Pathology and Communication Disorders pre-reqs and ready for the program. This semester, I am taking:

1. Intro to Language Disorders
2. Voice and Articulation
3. American Sign Language II
4. Anatomy and Physiology for Communication and Speech

So I will learn how to talk good and learn how to make people talk good. LOL.

I suppose I need to take more of this into consideration every day:




17 days into the new year and I'm still so amazed we're in 2012 already.
11 days into my 30th year and I just don't know how I should feel.

I suppose I shouldn't feel anything. I suppose I should feel exactly how I feel. Which is kinda burnt out, kinda tired, excited about classes but that's about it. Work is work and I suppose I should be happy I have a job, but maybe life will pick up.

I suppose that's all any of us are doing, just trying to get by.

No comments: