Saturday, August 31, 2013

Fitness and goals

So I don't know how I did it, but I did survive moving without tracking and managed to lose 0.4 lbs in two weeks. I'm back to plan though, this weekend its all tracking and activity. I'm in my new city of Stillwater, OK at OSU living the grad student life and trying to navigate WW on a budget. 

The good news is I just really don't have that much money for food, so I think I automatically eat less and I'm walking all over campus, so I think that was how I was able to keep the weight off from my 5% goal two weeks ago. 

But I do want to be losing more, and there is no WW meeting here that fits my time (there's one outside of campus that meets when I'm class and the one on campus shut down last semester.) The closest is in Tulsa or OK City which are both an hour from me. 

So I may need to just do this with the help of this blog and the online tools. 

I bought a scale with a BMI calculator and a body fat calculator today at Wal-Mart. My office mate recently lost 80 lbs doing something similar to WW in Australia and she's committed to fitness and I go walking with her regularly. So I think I can do this. Just checking in and keeping accountable! 

No comments: