Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Monday

First day of class Monday! I'm on the Tulsa campus furiously preparing power point slides for the class I'm teaching while waiting for my own class to start this Monday morning. The bus ride over from Stillwater was pleasant though early, and I did get to nap for a short while while on it. There were only two others (faculty I think) and they were both napping before 8am as well. I have to make it through class this week and then I start clinic next week. I have orange and black scrubs purchased for way too much and I am preparing to scare children, LOL. I am also waiting for my credits to come into the bursar account for me before I pay my tuition. It's a scary big number right now, but should be less than half that considering I have my out of state tuition comped and 6 hours of instate tuition comped through GTA assignments. It's going to be a great year, I can feel it!

No comments: