Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back to the Grindstone

Tomorrow I head back to the Twin Cities for the final crunch of the year. I'm excited to be going back, I really am. It was nice to come home, but really, there is nothing here in Atlanta for me anymore. Aside from the few friends I have here and my immediate family, there is nothing to do here and nothing keeping me here. I will miss my mom, dad, Sam, Emily, Alisha, and others that once resided here, but it really is time to move ahead. I need to establish who I am and who the greater world intended me to be. I know it intended me to be something other than what I am now. And I need to establish this far, far away from here.

When I fly out of this city tomorrow morning, I will set some goals for myself. I'm not quite sure what those goals should be, but I will come up with them and write them in my more personal journal. I don't know how much of those of those goals I want to smear all over the world wide web. I'll decide and get back here to report my decision. I also have a laundry list a mile long of things I need to do for school on Monday. I'm trying not to stress out about it or think about it until I get to work. I need to separate work and play more, I know this. But I also need to be a lot more organized about my after school art class that I'm teaching and I need to invest in an apron for said class. I need to write more by hand just for me, and spend less time on the Internet wasting time avoiding writing. I need to do more things just for me. And I need to work on goal setting strategies and sticking to them consistently.

I need a mission statement for my life. Anyone want to help me draft one?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.pro-medstaffing.com/michaelkorshandbagsj4.html][b]michael kors bags outlet[/b][/url] Test words watermarkI highly recommend this to the full,whereas in the fact you'd be the case silly never to learn more about because you'll all of them are be the case able for more information regarding be of assistance each several other share ideas and you'll make become familiar with many of the new it is certainly plausible throughout your willpower a scheduled appointment! [url=http://www.readytexartgallery.com/michaelkorsoutletj4.html][b]michael kors outlet[/b][/url]

Miiabyt Fashion said...

Hello Thanks for sharing this blog its extremely supportive to execute in our work


Regards
Coord Set