Saturday, September 13, 2008

Damn babies

Another reason not to have children: the brats are nothing but little bundles of germs. I know this because I spent all night hugging my toilet, in writhing pain. I had forgotten what it felt like to do this. And the funny thing is, while I was doing this, I consistently saw the face of the gassy baby in front of me when I was in pain. Talk about some shit. It's a good thing I'm not going back to the germ farm Monday, because I would seriously kick some baby ass. I'm going to try to go back to sleep now, and hope I don't have a repeat of last night. Blah.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Uh, wow. I'm sorry...so that whole 'gassy baby' phrase--kind of putting me off kids...freakin' BABIES. Geez.

Unknown said...

Children are plague rats! That's why the pool is full of bleach! :P