Saturday, September 6, 2008

Baby Madness

Working in the infant room at the East Side Community Center while also listening to easy listening sad FM for the over forty got me thinking: Just how many songs have the word baby in them? And could I make an awesome "baby room mix tape"? One I actually wouldn't mind listening to while wiping projectile vomit off my chest and changing only a million diapers. Of course I can. Here's what I have so far:

1. Baby Girl, Sugarland
2. Walkin' My Baby Back Home, Nat King Cole (other versions work too...though I like Cole's best
3. Baby Got Going, Liz Phair
4. Tell Me Baby, Red Hot Chili Peppers
5. Next Year Baby, Jamie Cullum
6. Isn't She Lovely, Stevie Wonder (What baby mix is complete without this, seriously?)

There's more...stay tuned!

No comments: