Saturday, May 16, 2009

Transitions abound!

I haven't posted awhile, and I don't have a good excuse other than the fact that seasons turn and transitions happen. I will be moving out of the college house in another week and a half and into a new apartment with a semi-shady landlord team Roseville, MN. I have finished all but one class for my reading license, putting me effectively in post-school let-down mode this week. You know the feeling, the feeling of being so worked-up, that when you no-longer have anything to do, you don't know what you do with yourself, fall into a deep depression, and sleep for 15+ hours. Maybe you don't know the feeling, but that's my feeling. I will be on and off the Internet for the next couple of weeks with moving stuff, but I promise a more stunning update or more exciting topic next time. Please suggest a topic too!

No comments: