Monday, May 18, 2009

Three song picks of the day

For some reason or another, I have three songs stuck in my head, on repeat. Share a bit of my world for a minute. No judgment please.

1. Fighter (Christina Aguilera)

Yes, I realize it's Christina, and pop crap, but it does make me feel a little bit better about life knowing that everything is a test and everything I do will make me that much better.

'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
Makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
It makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter


2. Superman, aka Scrubs soundtrack

Two words: Zach Braff. Enough said. Should be an anthem for anyone in the nonprofit/service/helper fields. Seriously.

Well I know what I've been told
Gotta break free to break the mold
But I can't do this all on my own
No I can't do this all on my own
I know that I'm no Superman
I'm no Superman
I'm no Superman


3. Somebody More Like You (Nickel Creek)

Just because I adore a good break up song.

I didn't hear you say you're sorry
The fault must be mine
I wish you all the best of luck
At finding somebody more like you

No comments: