Friday, April 22, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday (actually on a Friday this time!)

Now that I'm not half way around the world anymore I can actually do these things as they were meant to be done. Join me!



1. Fridays are divine. Blissful. What I look forward to all week, and a chance to relax and stay in or hang out with friends on the town. Whatever I seem to be in the mood for on that particular Friday.

2. Being home in the United States currently makes me terribly happy.

3. Something that inspires me is a good song, book, or poem.

4. If I had the day off today I would...wait...I do have the day off today. And it feels absolutely grand not to have a plan or care in the world. Ask me that in a week and I will probably have a different answer for you.

5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say I don't have one. I don't like labels, but I put together pieces that I like and can afford, usually from IKEA and they usually look classic and trendy, but not like a picture from J Crew.
I'm an individual.

6. Concerning politics I would say I'm focused on what's best for the nation and world, and not what's best for the party. I hate party politics and am interested more in helping people.

7. I'd like to go to London so I could finally say I've been there and not just hear about how fabulous it is from others.

Check out The Little Things We Do for some inspiration too!

No comments: