Friday, April 8, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. Something that makes me a great friend is I'm loyal, always willing to listen, and don't get involved in gossip or drama. I'm also reluctant to take sides and quite often neutral in debates, willing to see both sides.

2. I am fed up with my current workplace and willing to see what the future brings in terms of work and school. I am happy to be leaving Korea in a week and excited to begin a new chapter of my life.

3. I am not willing to put up with bullshit any more in any facet of my life. Too old for that shit. LOL.

4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words they would be creative, introverted, and introspective (three words don't do me justice!)

5. Something I'm really cheap about is entertainment. Not willing to pay for things I don't really enjoy. Haven't paid for cable in six years, but netflix and hulu are so much more worth while. I'm also much more content spending an evening at home relaxing in a bath with a book than doing the nightlife thing.

6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is a good haircut. Not afraid to pay $100 if it's going to be amazing. I have picky hair. LOL.

7. I would trade my adult acne any day of the week!

1 comment:

nichole said...

good luck with the changes coming your way! isnt it refreshing to get away from shitty environments! :)