Saturday, April 19, 2008

My new thing

Thanks to my mom, I discovered the website www.bookjobs.com, which is all about the publishing industry. It's a really interesting site, and I've learned so much in just a day of exploring. I think this might just be a world that I would like to explore further. Maybe this is where I belong! Books, writing, editing, proofreading! All of those things are right up my alley! So my new goal is to find a job a week and apply with a kick-ass cover letter and my resume complete with my writing samples and see what happens. It seems though, like one needs experience to even try to enter this field, which scares me. I'm trying not to freak out, because it's just a possibility, but it's an exciting one.

I'm so indecisive about my future lately!

I found out also that my background check cleared so I am good to go for my new PCA gig.

No comments: