Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I found employment...

Here, for now. It won't be fabulous and amazing, but maybe it will. It will give me the change to explore different teaching and learning settings and play around with different age groups, while giving me close to full time work. At the same time, I'm not excited to be subbing again. However, I'm not living at home, so it might be a little better than four years ago. At the same time, it's subbing, and it's exhausting. It's always having to be "on" all the time. It's always having to take a test when at a new school or center to make sure you have employment the days and weeks after you are there. The first month will be rough, but hopefully I'll get in with a center I like and be given steady employment for the rest of the year. I'm taking this slowly, one day at a time. One minute at at a time. I will be OK. I need help. I need a career counselor. I need a mommy. Good thing I'm going home. Hee hee.

No comments: