Monday, June 1, 2009

Shiny New Adult Life

New apartment
New job (almost)
New roommate
New city (suburb really)
New bed

Summer is here
What am I still doing in Minnesota?
Exploring
That's exactly what I'm doing
Exploring
Finding my calling
Teaching (or trying to)

The weather here is gorgeous here, really
You should join me!
I should spend more time outside
I had the afternoon off and didn't know what to do with it
So I took a nap
And watched Designing Women, and Sex and the City, and Mad about You
And then read a girly novel
And listened to my iPod
It was wonderful

It's my shiny new adult life
What do you do with your time?

1 comment:

Krysten said...

Hi there! Just ventured over from 20sb!

Too bad the weather's not nice TODAY! But that's what you get for living in this area, hehe. Hope to have a good day!