Wednesday, July 1, 2009

This is one of those posts where I do another annoying survey thingy.

I only do these because I love all of my lovely and talented readers, and I'm trying to procrastinate doing my project proposal final copy, and I can't sleep. Enjoy!

1. What was the highlight of your week?
Taking a riverboat down the Mississippi River with 51 south Minneapolis kids was pretty darn neat!

2. Whose car were you in last?
My own Mazda Protege, it's fabulous.

3. When is the next time you will kiss someone?
Uh? Who ever knows the answer to this? Hopefully soon...hopefully someone I care about.

4. What color shirt are you wearing?
It's gray. Yes, it's an AmeriCorps shirt.

5. How long is your hair?
Just past my ears, and long enough to pull back into a pony tail.

6. Are you good looking?
It depends on my mood. Right now, not so much.

7. Last movie you watched?
13 Conversations About the Same Thing

8. Who were you with?
Me, myself, and I (and my couch.)

9. Last thing you ate?
A handful of red seedless grapes (yum!)

10. Last thing you drank?
Water

11. When was the last time you had your heart broken?
Let's not talk about this right now.

12. Who came over last?
Sathiya came over a couple of weekends ago, and she needs to come over again!

13. Are you happy right now?
I'd say I am happy enough.

14. What did you say last?
Kids rock. Especially the hyper-observant and obnoxiously vocal ones.

15. Where is your phone?
On my nightstand, acting as my alarm clock

16. What color are your eyes?
Green

17. Are you left-handed?
No.

18. Spell your name without vowels:
JNNFR RS

19. Do you have any pets?
Too expensive

20. Favorite Vacation?
Cedar Key, Florida

21. What do you dislike currently?
The inequality I see between North and South Minneapolis. The fact that kids in South Minneapolis are given so much and they don't even realize it!

22. What are you listening to?
Traffic on Lexington Ave. and my typing.

23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
Chocolate.

24. What is your favorite scent?
Freshly cut grass and the smell right before it rains. And that smell that comes right after you take your clothes out of the dryer.

25. Who makes you happiest?
Getting things done that needed to be done two weeks ago.

26. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Reading THE WEDNESDAY WARS for my final Hamline Reading License class project

27. When is your birthday?
January 6

28. Who has the same phone as you?
I know one of my former students does, he's told me that. And my mother and father and brother all have the same phone, as we are on a family plan.

29. Last time you went swimming in a pool?
Over a year ago.

30. Do you read your horoscope?
Occasionally if I'm bored online.

31. Where was the last place you bought something?
SuperAmerica next door to my apartment, I bought a Diet Coke before work.

32. How do you feel about your hair right now?
It's decidedly low maintenance and I like it.

33. Do you bite your nails?
More than I care to admit to.

34. Do you have any expensive jewelery?
Not at all.

35. Do you have any expensive jewelery?
No.

36. Myspace or facebook?
Facebook all the way.

37. How fast have you driven a car?
I got a speeding ticket at 85 in in a 65. That's as fast as I've ever gone.

38. Have you ever smoked?
NO.

39. What was or is your favorite subject in school?
MUSIC and SCHOOL NEWSPAPER!!!

40. Do you have Verizon?
Absolutely

41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for?
The smart boy all the way.

42. Do you have any hidden talents?
Not really.

43. Favorite Song?
Right now it's "Oh What A Night" from Jersey Boys, in French, and "Nothing" from A Chorus Line, but you knew I was a musical nerd.

44. Do you like to sing at all?
Only in the car!

45. Dream Job?
Undetermined as of yet.

46. Where does most of your family live?
Atlanta, GA

47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
I'm the older sister of two.

48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Not at all.

49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
Crap when is the next time I can go back to bed?

50. Do you drink?
Socially.

51. Know any other languages?
Spanish, but only marginally

52. Ever write a coded message?
Does pig Latin count?

53. Have you ever been IN a wedding?
Yup, I was a flower girl at the age of 13. How embarrassing.

54. Do you have any children?
Only the ones I take care of at Minneapolis Kids. Though I feel like they are mine sometimes. I get to leave them at the end of the day and come back refreshed! I don't know how you parents do it!

55. Did you take a nap today?
No. Maybe that was why I was so grumpy?

56. Who has the same birthday as you?
No idea. You can google it though!

57. Ever met anyone famous before?
Not that I can think of now.

58. Do you want to be famous one day?
I want to be an author, but that's about it.

59. Any Pet Peeves?
Mostly insincere people.

60. Are you multitasking right now?
Not really. Though I probably should be.

61. Do you like Brittany Spears?
Absolutely not. Feel sorry for her mostly though.

62. What is your least favorite chore?
Cleaning the toilet is pretty gross.

63. Last place you drove your car?
To work in South Minneapolis, then to an exco class in Powderhorn Park, and back to my Roseville apt.

64. Ever been out of the country?
Yeah, if Mexico and Canada count!

65. Where were you born?
Boyton Beach, FL

66. Could you handle being in the military?
Absolutely not.

67. What is your average cell phone bill?
We pay about $100 for four of us, making my share about $25 for the month.

68. Who are you thinking about right now?
My mom and dad.

69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard?
Today when Kieran, a five-year-old, told me I needed to take a shower because I smelled bad.

70. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Five. Boots. Sneakers. Heels. and Two pairs of dress/work flats.

71. Are your toes always painted?
No.

72. How many piercings do you have?
2 in both ears.

73. What are you doing today?
I went to work at Minneapolis Kids, went to an interview at Ann Taylor LOFT on 50th and France, and went to an ExCo community art space class. Tomorrow I go to work again, probably work out, and meet with someone who will tell me about my Myers-Briggs type.

74. Have you ever been gambling?
NEVER.

75. When is the last time you updated your page?
Yesterday

76. Do you like rollercoasters?
Not really.

77. Have you ever been to disneyland or world?
Only the one in Florida.

78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
Piglet is cute.

79. Last thing you cooked?
I made pasta this weekend for a pasta salad.

80. How's the weather?
Really nice, but a touch cold for summer.

81. Do you e-mail?
Everyday.

82. What's the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Dropped it in the parking lot.

83. Last time you were sick?
Last October, after working two weeks in the infant room at Harding High School. Stupid babies and their germs. I never get sick.

84. What states have you lived in?
GA, SC, MN, MS, LA, FL, AZ, CA

85. Do you wish you could move?
ALL THE TIME

86. Do you take all the QuizPox.com quizzes?
What's that?

87. What is your dream car?
I don't have one.

88. Have you ever wanted someone you cant have?
NO.

89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?
ASLEEP.

90. Are you happy with your life?
Only when I'm in a good mood.

This took me over 30 minutes to complete. Is that sad?

No comments: