Monday, June 21, 2010

Game of Eight Questions

I am going to steal today's entry from a blog I read currently. I need to blog more often, and this is one way to do it currently without putting a whole lot of thought into it. Plus, I thought it would help to get to know me in a different way. I don't normally blog about such things. Here you go. Feel free to chime in too.

Game of 8 Questions


What's your staple meal (ie. what meal do you cook most often when you can't be bothered to be adventurous)?

I usually make some kind of pasta with some kind of fake meat/protein product and a salad. I love spaghetti or angel hair pasta with a tomato sauce and a Morningstar Farms garden/veggie burger.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

When I grow up. Hah! Never, will I ever, "grow up." But I've been a teacher, teacher's assistant, youth worker, camp counselor, or something similar for ten years now, and can't for see myself doing anything different. I have always wanted to be a published writer, so maybe that's my next goal.


What book are you reading at the moment (if any)?

Laura Bush's Autobiography currently, and Basic Korean for English Speakers

How do you relax?

I read, do Yoga, walk/run, draw/doodle, mess around online and on blogs and message boards, and people watch.

What colour are the interior walls of your home?

Ha! I live in a studio bedroom that my hogwon provided, so my walls are white with a few nicks and scratches here and there.

What is your guiltiest pleasure?

Nutella. From the jar. That shit is dangerously good dude.

What time is bed time and getting up time?


During the week now, it's 8 am. I don't have to be at work until 10 am. 8 am gives me time to blow dry and straighten my hair, and make myself up. Or I can sleep until 9 and not do any of those things. It's glorious. Which makes bedtime midnight or 1am most nights. Too much time spent on the Internet or watching movies/T.V shows. The weekend? Who knows? Saturday night it was 4am. Most weekend nights it's more like 2am. All of this communicating to do with people back home, I suppose. Or just generally enjoying some quality alone time. I usually can't sleep past 11am on the weekend mornings.

How long do you spend reading blogs (per day or per week)?

3-4 per week, probably a half hour per day

----------------------
extra credit:
*what is your favorite movie? There's Love Actually, Garden State, cheesy girlie movies, Crash, Sense and Sensibility, Dear Frankie, the list is endless...

*tell me something embarrassing about yourself. I am exceedingly and shamefully clumsy. I knock things over, fall down, bump into people, you name it. It's embarrassing.

*What really gets on your nerves? Judgmental people.

No comments: