Sunday, June 27, 2010

Rule of Sevens

I couldn't think of anything to blog about but really wanted to write a post tonight, so I'm stealing this idea from a meme site I visit.


Directions: Create a new blog post. Write an introduction then copy and paste the meme below into your blog and change the comments after the *'s to your own. Use the title of this meme in your subject line or create your own. Feel free to tag your friends or not. A link back to this lens would be appreciated.



Seven Things that Scare Me:


* Authority figures
* Newness
* Large groups of people
* Crowds
* Public speaking (how did I ever manage to get my teaching degree?)
* Anger in males
* Talking about my feelings

Seven Things I Like:

* Chocolate
* Jasmine Tea
* The Internet
* My Bunny
* Reading a good book on a rainy day next to the window
* Learning languages
* Long conversations with old friends

Seven Random Facts About Me:

* I am obsessed with TV on the Internet and Netflix. Too bad I'm in Korea and can't get the latter. I just finished Six Feet Under Season Two before I left for Korea and am dying to watch the next season. I will have to put my gratification on hold for now.
* I have never broken a bone in my life. Lot's of paper cuts though. I don't know what's worse.
* I'm currently living in Korea, and studying Korean while teaching English.
* I enjoy spending immense amounts of time ALONE. I'm in the right country/city for that. Typical ISFJ.
* I LOVE Broadway musicals. All of them. I have memorized many lyrics. I'm a dork.
* I love Korean food, or at least the food that I've had here. It's wonderful.
* I am looking forward to my trip to Thailand very soon.

Seven Things I want to Do Before I Die:

* Tour every one of the seven continents
* Become bilingual
* Write a novel
* Become a published author
* Learn to ballroom dance
* Birth or adopt a child of my own (very distant future, but I do want to be a mother)
* Learn Tae Kwon Do

Seven Things I Can Do Well:

* Crochet
* Write
* Speak English
* Cope with anxiety
* Adapt to new situations
* Organize my life
* Make lists and plans

Seven Things I Can't Do But Wish I Could:

* Breathe normally most of the time
* Keep from doubting myself most of the time
* Trust myself
* Find my way out of a paper bag without writing the instructions on the bottom
* Speak Korean
* Speak Spanish
* Cook

Seven Phrases I'm Known to Use:

* F&$k it all to hell
* Damn it!
* F&$*ng A (Office Space...I'm a product of my generation, what can I say?)
* Bingo!
* Jesus Christ on a popsicle stick
* Fudgesicles

No comments: