Saturday, March 26, 2011

3 Things About Me: Play Along!

3 Things About Me. Please don't break the cycle. It's fun to learn different things about our friends!

Three names I go by:

1. Jennifer Rose (always since elementary school since being a double!)

2. Rosie

3. Bubbles (Girl Scout counselor name, that Girl Scout camp friends still call me, over five years later!)


Three places I've lived:

1. Atlanta, GA

2. Minneapolis, MN

3. Seoul, South Korea


Three places I have worked:

1. Dekalb County Parks and Recreation, Tucker Center (camp counselor)

2. University of Georgia Library

3. Minneapolis Public Schools


Three things I watch:


1. Glee

2. Big Love

3. Sex and the City and Gilmore Girl re-runs


Three places I've been:

1. British Columbia, Canada

2. New York City, New York

3. Mexico City, Mexico


Three people who email me regularly:

1. Emily

2. Mom

3. Groupon.com


Favorite food:

1. Pasta with pesto and shrimp

2. Sushi

3. Lately it has been pizza cravings in Korea


Three people I think will respond:

1. Emily

2. Kathryn

3.Renee if she's not working? LOL


Three things I am looking forward to:

1. Leaving Korea April 15th!

2. Being able to actually know what I am buying (price and nutrition facts and ingredients) at the grocery store

3. Not teaching for a while and being a student again!

No comments: