Saturday, March 26, 2011

Thoughts

Prompt courtesy of THE STORY OF A GIRL. Because sometimes we all need a little help and inspiration...play along with this one too if you wish! I know I am struggling lately with motivation to write anything of substance. Maybe this will help. Maybe not.

currently...stoked from the awesome day with the girls around Seoul
worried about my future and life after Korea
reading Jhumpa Lahiri--Unaccustomed Earth
creating some new blog posts, oragami masterpieces, doodles in my sketchbook, and a few poems, maybe some crocheted pieces later
loving This new Holly Brook song I discovered on the blog mentioned above called CURIOUS. Absolutely beautiful.
hating the fact that my sink is piled with dishes, I have to take the trash out, and do laundry tomorrow. Sometimes being a grownup sucks. LOL.
wondering if I'll ever find a career that makes me truly happy or if I'll settle for the next ten years and also loving my haircut that I got today
craving attention, at the moment and love long term
listening brad paisley "little moments" (same blog playlist, I'm loving it!)
watching true blood on mute this show is visually stimulating!
netflixing the tv shows I've missed when being in Korea over the course of the year when I get back: Dexter, 30 Rock, How I Met Your Mother, as well as this Year's academy award nominees including True Grit and The King's Speech. Can't wait!

No comments: