Saturday, March 26, 2011

Top Ten Saturday

Maybe I've posted these before, but they're too good not to post again.

Top 10 Worse Things You Could Have Said About An Activity At Americorps Training Than, "Who wrote this??" When The Creator Was Present In The Room
by Emily

10. "Say, is that the stench of incompetency I smell lingering on the pages describing this activity, or did somebody let one?"

9. "So what was the inspiration for this activity? Someone up at headquarters have a colonic?"

8. "Who threw together this hot mess of a useless exercise?"

7. "Shoulder to shoulder? Bitch, please. Don't make me pop a cap in yo' ass."

6. "I think I speak for all of us when I say, 'What the fuck?'"

5. "We have to touch each other? Well, I just want everyone to know before we begin--I have cooties...hey, don't judge..."

4. "Are we gonna sing Kumbaya, too?"

3. "From what blocked up bureaucratic lower intestine did this activity drop?"

2. "I bet whoever wrote this can't even spell 'bureaucratic.'"

1. "I think this exercise is a prime example of what we on the trainee end would call 'bureau-squeeze.'"

No comments: