Saturday, March 5, 2011

Another meme thingy....

From this blog:



1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is ..... I don't think I have a phrase I use in speaking very often. I know I use LOL way too much in online communication with people. But when it comes to speaking, if you people reading this can think of something I use all the time, let me know!

2. Today I am thankful for my job and the ability I have to engage children in learning. It's Saturday, so I can say that safely. LOL. Ask me that on a Wednesday (my longest teaching day) and I might have a different answer for you.

3. My best friend is incredible and always there for me, even when I am in Korea. G-chat is amazing stuff.

4. A quirky thing about me is that I LOVE Broadway musicals and will listen to them on repeat to get me through a stressful day at school.

5. This weekend I am relaxing...and working on some online class stuff.

6. Something that worries me is what I will be doing in five years and if I will be happy.

7. On my night stand you would find books, a water bottle, my laptop, and my iPod.

No comments: