Friday, March 1, 2013

Acceptance!

This is what accomplishment feels like.

So yeah, it was a pretty exciting week in Rambling Rose land. Ramling Rose will be Rambling once again to Tulsa, Oklahoma because Oklahoma State has offered me acceptance in their Communication Sciences and Disorders Master's Program with an teaching assistantship (stipend), health insurance, and tuition assistance. (They waive out of state tuition and pay for three credits of instate tuition.) It's the best offer I've gotten so far. I'm still waiting to hear from two more schools, but I don't mind moving to OK if I have to. :) So excited!

2 comments:

Blubtrflygrl said...

I know nothing about OK but that sounds like a pretty awesome deal. Congrats and good luck!

Jennrose2020 said...

Thanks!!! I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, especially since I've been super pumped about this field for two years now. :) I know nothing about OK either except there was a musical made out of it, LOL. But I'm a pretty adventurous person so I think it will b OK. LOL.