Thursday, September 10, 2020

What a strange new world

 A coworker remarked to me over chat “I just had a 6 year old say to me, ‘can you put the link in the chat box?'” and then later “Then he told me, ‘I’m going to send my username in a private chat.'” It got me thinking, in this strange world of digital online learning, we are changing our conversational language dramatically. I find myself saying new and weird things in my online lectures/classes all the time. What are some weird things that you say now and how have your children/students been coping with online learning?

2 comments:

Xfinite radio said...

Really enjoyed reading your blog and website. DJ West Palm Beach

AllanH said...

JenRose,
Thank you for your post.
I have been ruminating about our son and the positive effect Chip had on him and on ME.
It also illustrates, yet again, that EVERYTHING in life is simultaneously both a Blessing and a Curse.
Be well.
It you look for the Blessings, you WILL find them.