Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm posting again when I'm supposed to be writing up my clinical observation

Only to report that there was a few winners named it the "What does Jessica Darling Mean to Me" contest hosted by Megan McCafferty in preparation for the Perfect Fifths release April 14th of this year. I'm excited for the release of this book probably more than I should be, at 27. But I'm even more excited about this video, created by a mere mortal. I've wanted to enter this contest, but have proven little experience with technology, especially video technology, so I opted out. Here's my favorite video:

2 comments:

Emmy said...

AWESOME post! It's okay, because we are totally going to make a video like this someday.

Anonymous said...

hotmail email address
[url=http://www.viddler.com/explore/hotmail_sign_in]hotmail email address
[/url] hotmail com