Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sometimes you feel like a shrimp...

Sometimes you don't



Whoever came up with this has way too much time on their hands, in my humble opinion. It does look like a neat idea though. Also, I get a day off from work and what do I do with it? I register to take the PRAXIS. That's right folks, this pathetic excuse for an exam, and I need to take it to prove to the state of Minnesota that I am fit to teach its children. There went my day off. Where did it go? I don't see relaxation anytime soon. Darn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's pretty cool, actually. I thought it was made of glass at first blush.

Also, cool title, by the way, "sometimes you feel like a shrimp.." hehehe. :P

Jennrose2020 said...

Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for the comment! :)

Jennrose2020 said...

I need to start doing more with titles and being generally more clever. I promise that's something I'm working on...