Sunday, December 9, 2007

Basking in the Glory...

of a 670 Quantitative GRE score today.

totally rocks my world. I swear I was going through this to just break 600, but I totally surprised myself and am proud of my hard work. 670? I hate standardized tests!

My verbal score was not so impressive. Only a 510. But that's because I'm working 50+ hour weeks and didn't have time to do my vocabulary flashcards like I had hoped.

All in all, a respectable score. As my mom puts it, "it's not like I"m applying to Harvard Law or anything." I'm hoping these scores are what I need to get into a decent state school in education or Spanish or music performance. I can't decide what I want to do when I grow up, but I feel like I have a little bit more control over my future. Go me. I'm so freakin' relieved that it's over now.

My writing scores come back in a few weeks, but I'm pretty sure I rocked the "analyze and argument" section.

No comments: