Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I'm copying posts from my journal over at DailyStrenth.org

You should check it out. It's just a small way I cope with my anxiety. And yes, I'm choosing to go public with it. I've been journaling like this for years, but I think it's finally time to come out of the closet and get some support this way.

Wednesday December 12, 2007

Who am I and where do I belong?



Those are the thoughts that seem to keep resurfacing lately.



Who am I and where do I belong?



They come up in every situation I enter.



Work, school, (school is work), socializing, friends. I don't deserve to be here. I don't deserve this life. So many other people could do this job better than I could. Why am I here and what is my purpose? Does someone care to elaborate? Does anyone relate? I feel like I never belong!!!

No comments: