Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm too good for eHarmony.com!

For shits and giggles, I decided to take the eHarmony.com challenge. I took their little quizzes with no hopes what-so-ever. I was bored, and I thought it would be fun. Turns out, I am unmatchable! No joke, I get this message back from them:

Unable to Match

eHarmony is based upon a complex matching system developed through extensive research with married couples. One of the requirements for successful matching is that participants fall within certain defined profiles. If we find that we will not be able to match a user using these profiles, we feel it is only fair to inform them early in the process.

We are so convinced of the importance of creating compatible matches to help people establish happy, lasting relationships that we sometimes choose not to provide service rather than risk an uncertain match.

Unfortunately, we are not able to make our profiles work for you. Our matching model could not accurately predict with whom you would be best matched. This occurs for about 20% of potential users, so 1 in 5 people simply will not benefit from our service. We hope that you understand, and we regret our inability to provide service for you at this time.


Is that not the funniest thing you've ever read. Of course, it may be due to the fact that I said in one of the questions that I am not affiliated with a religious institution and I have no preference of a religion in me or a partner. Well no duh! eHarmony.com is a Christian dating site! They really need to do more to advertise their religious affiliation!

Other than that, I'm just going to accept the the fact that I am un-dateable, and un-matchable. There is no match for me world. Because I am good ALL BY MYSELF! (To steal from Em) HUZZAH!

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Oh my GOD, you are NOT "undatable." I'm pretty sure there are people out there who are, but you are not one of them.

Jennrose2020 said...

Hahahaha. Thanks for the reassurance. I love self-effacing blog posts, and I love sarcasm.