Thursday, July 10, 2008

Random thought

I think jumping through flaming hoops would actually be easier than writing cover letter and resume bullets that match the requirements asked for and still make me look halfway intelligent. Just sayin'. I love my life.

How about this for a cover letter closing line? (thanks Em)

"Give me this f-ing job or your kids are dead." (This is where my patience for all things job search are right about now. But I've been at this for 8 hours and that's only today!)

6 comments:

Emmy said...

OMG PLAGIARISM! SUE! SUE!

Emmy said...

So, have you noticed that the red dots on your feedjit map have formed a giant A for AMERICORPS over the eastern half of the United States? COINCIDENCE? I think not...

Emmy said...

I didn't even notice that you credited me. So NEVERMIND about the lawsuit I was going to bring...

Jennrose2020 said...

Of course I would credit you. Who do you think I am? Duh. And no, I don't see the A for AmeriCorps. But that's cool. I'll look harder. Abstract?

Emmy said...

Can you really not see that? Am I just going nuts, here? It's an A over the midwest/south...

Jennrose2020 said...

I see it now, but it's rather jumbled and I only see it because I'm trying. But it's A SIGN!!!! I am Ameri-fabulous.