Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Pain in the Ass

I apologize if this post is a little too graphic for those out there that are faint of heart. Stop reading now. If you really want to know, I've been suffering with an unusual pain on the bottom of my spine where it meets my ass. I have no idea what it is, but I do know that it is incredibly painful to sit for long periods of time, and drive. So it's been a literal and metaphorical pain in the ass. Worst thing is...I have the Ameri-insurance for ONE MORE WEEK. Which means I am googling symptoms that I can't do anything about until my Blue Cross Blue Shield of MN insurance kicks in August 1. WebMD tells me I either have a Pilonidal Cyst or I pulled a muscle in my hi-nee. But it doesn't actually tell me what do do about it. There needs to be another website for that. Anyone ever have one of these? Tips, advice, off-color comments welcome...as always.

No comments: