Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Why do I not like PAID work?

I swear I could volunteer ALL day everyday if I could survive. It's so much easier causes me way less stress than actual working. I get just as much done, without the fear of actually disappointing the person that is paying me and feeling that I've done something wrong. Volunteers are always appreciated, and if they aren't, they don't have to come back. There is accountability, but only the positive kind and it seems, as soon as one brings money in the picture the situation turns sour with the idea that one must actually prove their worth. So yes, I do feel that the world would be a better place if there were no jobs, and everyone took responsibility for their own tasks and were not so reliant on the next dollar to get them where they were going. Interesting concept, but I fear I have no idea what I am talking about. So take it for what it's worth.

No comments: