Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's ZERO degrees outside

Which means I'm not going anywhere, anytime soon, until I have to. That's right, I did go out today, to get some tea, a new toothbrush and a few other necessities...but that was before I learned how very cold it was outside. I'm back in the Twin Cities, unhappily though. I don't know how I made it this long in this climate. I was going to workout tonight, but it looks like a Yoga video is in store for tonight, and maybe a home facial. That's right, this blog has become decidedly boring. When you vow to blog everyday day, there is not really a whole lot exciting that you can blog about that is going to be interesting to all of my audiences. Yes, I go back to school (work) on Monday. No, I'm not excited about it. Yes, I'm listening to Prairie Home tonight and it's a looking back show, which means nothing new. Yes, I'm excited to kick back and RELAX BY MY SELF on Saturday night. I only wish the weather was warmer. I am going to start a detox in a week, so maybe I'll blog about that, but maybe it will be so dull I won't have to. Let me know what you want to hear about!!!

No comments: