Friday, August 26, 2011

HappyThankYouMorePlease

is a movie about happiness, sadness, loving, hurting, confusing, and much more. Seriously one of my new favorite movies about the condition of life's transitions and in particular the state of being a 20something. Doesn't hurt that it's written by Josh Radnor, the co-star of the movie and HIMYM. And it's a Sundance Film, so it has to be good right? I watched this and it blew me away. I have to get the monologue that the Malin (sp?) character performs on the phone to an answering machine in this scene. The speech begins at the 5:14 mark. Seriously worth quoting and putting up on my bathroom mirror as an affirmation.



It's available on Netflix as a DVD. Not sure if it's available as an instant stream.

Favorite Quote of the movie for the moment:


Sadness be gone, let’s be people who deserve to be loved, who are worthy, cause we are worthy.

No comments: