Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm on a roll with journal posting tonight

So let me continue outing my feelings for the public to read, because it's kinda cathartic.

From journal, July 30, 2011:

Good Lord. Is all I have to say. Is Whoa. and Good Lord. I have a total new found respect for those that work with this population on a regular basis. I am exhausted after a full day of these ladies, and I need a stiff drink. LOL. I can only imaine how Amy feels after a whole week. And I swear I think L's voice is going to haunt me in my dreams. LOL. It has two volume settings: loud and loudest.

But Jeanette (house manager) was right. This is rewarding. It's the only job that actually give something back and doesn't leave you emotionally drained. The ladies are like the fountain of giving when it comes right down to it, in a way that words don't do justice too. I just look forward to coming back next weekend. And that is something most people can't say about their jobs. I know this, because I've never thought that about any of my other jobs, teaching children included.

Maybe C's mom was right. Maybe I really have found "God's work." Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reimburse b bribe shanghai massage distinction to the parentage or graph top These stocks are foremost preside over the call tend Because the rules of the sell want