Monday, August 8, 2011

Mondays mean nothing to me now

It's bothering me lately that my calendar has so many cross-outs on it. I have written in and penciled out my work schedule so many times, and it's wrong. With people going on vacation and returning and changing their minds, I have just about had it with messing up my schedule. I don't like indecision. Or maybe it's my own confusion. All I know is I need a new calendar. I need to start over. Does any one ever feel like they need a do-over in the great game of life? Does anyone ever feel like rambling? After all what else are blogs for? I know this post makes no sense what so ever, but this is MY little corner of the web and I can do whatever I want with it. In this big wide scary world, that's all the comfort I need right now. OK, off to clean and control the little bit of the world I CAN control. Peace.

No comments: