Friday, January 9, 2009

Detox, Day 2 (so far)

Breakfast: smoothie made with frozen blueberries, frozen cranberries, fresh pears, and two tablespoons flaxseed

Throughout morning: 20 oz. filtered water with lemon

Lunch: Mixed greens with avocado, tomato, and garlic dressing; two tangerines; 10 more ounces filtered water with lemon; handful baby carrots

Today I added Organic Raw Kombucha juice from the co-op (meant for detoxifying and adding probiotics)

Snack: 1 pear

Haven't eaten dinner yet, and will probably have a cup of tea made with filtered water for that.

No real symptoms other than having to pee every half-hour. (sorry if TMI.) I thought I would have a headache much worse from detoxing from caffiene, but I really don't. It was bad on Sunday when I orginally started caffiene detox, but I can't notice it anymore.

Major cravings so far: BREAD and CHOCOLATE

No comments: